8 OZ. SAMPLE JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 OZ. PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
32 OZ. QUART. Covers approx. 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good.)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min. to a few hours, depending on climate.)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY PAINT FINISHIG PRODUCT.
DO NOT FREEZE!!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
Ingredients: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigment, preservative
FUN, BRIGHT & TRUE